Transcribed from Mizo song “Sual sipai ral nen nitin kan indo ţhin”
- Everyday battle we, against the dark army
With fatal blight when strike they
Have I became so weary
When but Christ swathed me with His armor.
Chase I them back with renewed boldness
- Fear not, thrust on, the power of evil
Deterred shall we not, soldiers of the Lamb King
Nor by evil, nor by darkness.
Parted have become the dark clouds that loom
In sight is now the kingdom of Zion
- Your promise, the Great War, let it transpire
Send forth Archangel Michael, Jesus Lord.
Bound be the dark Lord Satan
Eager for victory dance, are we your soldiers
Before the dark Lord, our enemy can.
- Reach now we, Your peaceful hold.
Sound it be, our victory song, on heaven and earth
And to all being
Saved are we, from dwelling in death
Worth everything You are, my reason to utter!
- Bless, you will; though my faith be
Ever scourged by evil winds
Waver not, dwindle it not
Fervent as ever, sturdy as the river rocks